[HN] MARKETING MANAGER
iCheck Corporation is one of the leading companies in Vietnam providing solutions for traceability, and electronic authentication by scanning code on mobile phones. Currently, we are serving more than 20,000 corporate customers, more than 20 million users with hundreds of thousands of scans on iCheck Scanner every day to look up information, buy goods and read news.
- Position: Marketing Manager
- Working time: 8:00 – 17:30 (Monday – Saturday morning)
- Working place: 12th floor, Diamond Flower Building, 48 Le Van Luong, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi
I/ Job Description:
1. Tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with brand identity (70%):
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about the company and drive qualified traffic to owned media channels.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Partners with the organization’s corporate marketing team to launch content campaigns designed to drive and measure leads and increase brand awareness
2. Internal team building (30%)
- Develops and grows a team that fosters innovation and creativity
- Educates staff members on strategies for building their personal brand
- Provides leadership for the team to come up with new marketing strategies (digital or offline) that are aligned with the business goals
II/ Salary & Benefits:
- Negotiable salary based on performance and experience.
- Other benefits according to Labor Law.
- Working in a modern, young, creative environment, in a technology company with 300 employees.
- Opportunity to participate in projects of a leading company in Vietnam in the field of traceability, and electronic authentication
- Liberty to speak up our ideas and confident to show your skills with company’s support.
- At least 3 – year experience on marketing, working in technology or B2B companies is preferred
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Very strong analytical & critical thinking with data-driven
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong project management and people management
- Leadership and influencing to the team members
- High autonomy: Self-organized, passionate with a can-do attitude and own end-to-end projects, multitask and structured thinking
- Test & Learn Mentality: To be open enough to try new channels and learn from them
- Send your CV via email: email@example.com with the subject: Marketing Manager – Full name
- Hotline: 024 2200 5593 (Human Resource Department)